New opening —
Account Executive - Singapore
At Ward6, we create change through insight and innovation. We work collaboratively with health brands, to engage audiences through creative channels and technologies to deliver results.
We're a magnet for brainy, bright people. Our team of inspired individuals bring their own unique skill sets to every brief, no matter how big or small. Match this with a culture of collaboration and a touch of madness and we have the prescription to create real change every day.
Our services span across brand strategy and creative through to tactical implementation of integrated communication plans and medical communications.
Role : Account Executive
Reports to : Account Director
Location : Ward6 Singapore
Works closely with : Account Director, Client Services Director, Planning, Creative Director/Creative team, Account Service team, Medical Writing team, Finance
The Account Executive plays a vital role within an account service team. Much of the work they do determines how clients perceive our quality and level of service.
The role requires the ability to coordinate a large number of projects and to keep both client and supervisor advised of the progress being made.
- Assists with research, competitor reviews, proposal development and job execution
- Provides general support (project and administration) to account service team in the execution of integrated campaigns
- Assists in trafficking jobs internally and with client
- Assists in project execution according to agency standards
- May be responsible for some client contact
- Maintains the daily/weekly “Work in Progress” report and assists in the organisation of team meetings
- Manages internal and client expectations in accordance with agency values
- Develops understanding of clients’ business
- Develops knowledge of agency structure and functions, utilising resources appropriately and efficiently
- Ensures that agency systems and procedures are followed including opening and closing of jobs, preparing briefs, despatch of material, contact reports, purchase orders, timesheets, proofreading, etc.
- Solicits and provides all relevant job information to team members in a timely manner
- Has a good knowledge of agency’s offerings, mission and vision
- Participates in the processing of closing and preparing all jobs for billing, including job costing reports in accordance with agency policy and procedure
- Establishes effective relationships across agency multi‐disciplinary teams
- Tertiary qualified in a communications/marketing discipline
- 1 – 2 years of communications agency experience in account service and an undeniable passion for healthcare
- Experience in health & wellness agency and/or health & wellness brands desirable
- Experience in managing regional and/or local accounts
- Excellent project management skills
- Fair knowledge of processes
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Organisational skills
- Relationship management
- Project management
- Learning/adaptability skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive to succeed
- Agile and adaptable